Kitchen Manager: Miriam Keith
If a student has food allergies, a parent note must be given to the School Nurse and the School Cafeteria Manager
Lunch Prepayment by Check
Lunch accounts can be prepaid by sending a check made payable to "Pepper Tree Elementary School" to the school with your child.
Be sure to write your child's full name and grade level on the note section of your check.
Online Lunch Payment Options
PayPal / Online School Meal Pre-Payment System Pre-Payment System:
Information About Reduced Lunch Prices Programs
Note: To view or print .pdf format files you need a PDF reader. If you do not have one installed on your computer, you can download a free PDF reader from Adobe. Download Free Adobe Reader
School Rules At Lunch Time
- Students will walk to the lunch line and wait in line in the order they arrive. Students giving cuts will go to the end of the line with the student cutting into line.
- Students will sit at their assigned tables and use appropriate table manners and voice.
- Students will be responsible for cleaning their eating area. They will then raise their hands and wait in their seats to be excused to throw away trash and walk to the playground.
- Students will talk out problems with peers, walk away from the problem, or seek assistance from an adult on duty.
- All directions given by any adult will be followed the first time given.